Thomas Elkins, D.O.
Thomas Anderson Elkins, D.O. graduated from Tennessee Tech University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology Health Sciences. He attended Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine where he received his osteopathic degree. Dr. Elkins performed his internship in internal medicine at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tennessee and went on to earn his residency in diagnostic radiology at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky. He completed a fellowship in musculoskeletal radiology at the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Elkins is board certified by the American Board of Radiology in diagnostic radiology. He is also a member of Collier County Medical Society.
• Tennessee Tech University | BS | Biology Health Sciences
• Edward via College of Osteopathic Medicine | DO
• East Tennessee State University | Internship | Internal Medicine
• University of Louisville | Residency | Diagnostic Radiology
• University of Pittsburgh | Fellowship | Musculoskeletal Radiology