Housekeeping/Custodial – Float / PRN – Evening Shift
Seeking experienced housekeeping/custodial candidates to work as float and center based housekeeping to support our clinical offices. Must have proven experience record working in housekeeping or custodial position. Experience in hospital custodial techniques and quality standards with knowledge of bio-hazard safety handling procedures is highly preferred. Knowledge of OSHA safety procedures is a plus.
Responsibilities include total cleaning and detailing of all rooms and facilities of a medical clinical office. Will need to work with industrial cleaning supplies, cleaning and sanitizing machines and floor cleaning equipment.
Candidate must have excellent quality standards of cleanliness, attention to detail and ability to carry out instructions in a complete and self directed manner.
Must be able to read, write and speak the English and understand written and oral instructions and be able to provide details reports to Supervisor.
This is an evening position and works from 3:30 or 4:30pm – 12:00 or 12:30am, Monday – Friday (depending on the job assignment).
Must have clean driving record and reliable transportation to travel to multiple facilities as needed. Mileage reimbursement is provided (for float position).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires the ability to stand, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, lift, reach and push and twist and use hands and feet. Must be able to lift 30 pounds and occasionally move items up to 50 pounds.
Balancing - Yes
Bending - Yes
Carrying- Yes – Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Hearing - Yes
Kneeling - Yes
Sitting - Yes
Speaking - Yes
Seeing - Yes
Ultrasound Tech, RVT – (1) PRN Float
Radiology Regional Center is seeking an experienced RVT certified Ultrasound Tech who is ARRT certified and has a Florida radiography license to work in our Lee and Collier county offices, to provide excellent Ultrasound imaging services and patient care.
The candidate must be RDMS registered and vascular/RVT certified. This Sonographer will perform all specialty areas of ultrasound exams: general, vascular, small parts, breast, OB.
The leading candidate will present a willingness to be versatile to learn other modalities and be dedicated to providing excellent patient care.
Must have a valid Florida driver’s license and reliable transportation
Medical Front Desk Representative – (1) Part Time Float South (Estero, Bonita, Naples) & (1) Part Time Cay West
(not full time positions and do not include benefits)
In all of Radiology Regional Center clinics, the first impression and point of guest service for our patients is the Front Desk Receptionist. It the responsibility of the front desk personnel to represent patience, understanding, knowledge and professionalism.
Under the clinical direction of a radiologist and general supervision of the Clerical Supervisor, Chief Technologists, and Managers, the front desk personnel perform those duties directly involving the various office procedures of an Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging facility. The services should be provided with attention to detail and with guest services being the primary objective.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and follow directives and instructions from radiologists, clerical supervisor, chief technologists, and managers to properly perform the positions functions.
- Promptly answer telephones, record and deliver detailed messages to appropriate personnel as soon as received.
- Greet patients immediately and by name in accordance with the company’s Guest Services Program. Provide follow-up information to patients and visitors.
- Provide preparation information and instruction to patients
- Address all patients, staff and visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Assist patients to complete all required paperwork.
- Enter, verify, and update patient demographics in the computer system as required.
- Re-verify information upon each return patient visit.
- Obtain patient’s insurance information and photo ID upon each visit.
- Receive files, prepares and forwards radiology procedure routers, requests, and prescriptions according to company policies and procedures.
- Scan all required documents into PACS.
- Verify a prescription or verbal order is available prior to proceeding with the patient’s exam.
- Identify and collects patient co-pay, coinsurance, and deductible monies due at the time of service.
- Provide time pay agreements and/or receipts for every financial transaction.
- Initiates patient payment schedule agreements to resolve outstanding balances
- Secure all cash, check, credit card payments, and cash boxes nightly in the company safe in accordance with company policy
- Balance daily receipts of cash, check, and credit card payments, daily report form, and cash boxes.
- Forward monetary collections and receipts to corporate business office.
- Facilitate walk-in, physician referral and STAT patient needs.
- Assist with training new employees as needed.
- Handle stressful and emergency situations with a calm rational demeanor.
- Demonstrate the ability to set priorities and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Manage company email account, navigate insurance web sites and company intranet as relevant to the position.
- Operate office equipment as necessary; including computer terminal, printer, telephone system, calculator, Medicaid/credit card machine, copy/fax machine and scanner.
- Maintain adequate office inventory and re-orders supplies as needed.
- Wear unobstructed name badge at all times while on duty.
- Adhere to and support company policies regarding dress code, smoking, meal and rest breaks.
- Channel concerns appropriately, deal with conflicts appropriately and privately.
- Assure that patient rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and civil rights are maintained.
- Maintain confidentiality of all classified and sensitive information and records, including patient care information according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Follow established policies and procedure including safety and precaution.
- Report all unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, etc., to your supervisor, coordinator, chief technologist, or safety committee immediately.
- Attend and participate in in-service education classes, seminars, staff meetings, and on-the-job training programs as required.
- Perform other related duties within the job classification or organization as necessary or as assigned by your supervisor, coordinator, radiologist, or managers.
- Travel to other office locations for staffing coverage as needed.
- Identify and appropriately handle bio-hazardous waste according to safety standards.
FRONT DESK - SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Predetermine insurance coverage and Time of Service Collections as directed
- Clean and organize the front desk area
- Wipe down counters and electronic equipment
- Wash and/or fold Laundry
- Walk patients out when asked
- Walking patients back for the exam and getting them changed
- Clean and organize the lobby and hospitality room
- Stock hospitality refrigerator
- Check scripts for next day’s schedule
- Monitor film pick up bin for old films
- Assist patients with completing history sheets
- Call Reports to Referring Physician
- Put supplies away
- Burn patient imaging CD’s
- Interpersonal ability to deal effectively and courteously with patients who may be under physical and/or emotional stress, patients’ families, department staff, physicians, referral staff and others.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work, and handle stressful situations
- Skills to interpret and communicate medical terminology and diagnostic imaging reports.
- Must be able to use web-based resources to determine patient financial responsibility.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent, with emphasis in commercial and/or office practice courses.
- A minimum of one-year practical clerical experience, preferable in the medical industry, is preferred. On-the-job training provided.
- Medical industry experience is preferred
- Must type a minimum of thirty-five 35 words per minute.
- Must have computer experience to include medical registration and Internet software applications.
- Knowledge of medical front desk, insurance authorizations and collections is preferred
- CPR for basic life support preferred
CONFIDENTIAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION:
- Must properly control the release of proprietary and confidential information in accordance with company policies and HIPAA requirements
PRN (On-Call) CDL Driver / Medical Receptionist for Mobile Mammography Coach
Seeking versatile individual to be an ambassador for our Mobile Mammography and Imaging medical coach.
This person will serve as a back-up driver and medical receptionist to cover for vacations and last minute scheduling needs to drive the coach to community events and will assist the Mammography Technologist with Medical Receptionist responsibilities including: greeting patients, assisting patients with completing medical intake paperwork, verifying insurance, explaining and collecting co-pays and completing the post exam worksheets.
Previous experience working in a woman’s imaging center environment is highly preferred.
This person must have a valid CDL class B license and be able to drive a 43 foot motor coach proficiently. The coach is a Calumet, dual rear axle full-size coach with a Cummings diesel engine. Must have clean driver and criminal records. This is an as needed position, is not full time and does not come with any benefits.
If you fit the unique qualifications for this diverse role and are interested in becoming a member of the Radiology Regional Center Team – please send your resume and include cover letter with salary requirements to:
Or fax resume to: (239)425-4650. Please only submit your information if you have relevant experience.
Systems Administrator (Mid-Level)
Maintains computing environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades and monitoring system performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide help desk support.
System Administration, Scripting, Developing Standards, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Training , Multi-tasking, On-Call, Networking Knowledge, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Maintenance, Network Performance Tuning
Operating Systems knowledge: Microsoft, Linux, and Unix
4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
Web Master/Graphic Designer
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company Website. Website image to correspond to all other advertising, promotional and marketing materials while maintaining the identity, continuity and integrity of Radiology Regional Center.
- Responsible for production of any promotional, marketing and form materials as required or needed.
- Assist in coordinating with printers and other vendors the most cost-effective method of producing advertising and promotional materials.
- Maintain company Intranet including design, layout, and posting of content.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and monitoring of a tracking system for projects within the Production department.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATIONS:
BA in Graphic “Art and Design, Advertising or related field or five years experience in a related field. Extensive experience with Adobe CS4 or higher (Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, & Photoshop), Corel Draw, and Joomla! 2.5, website layout & design, and designing graphics for internet and print.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of different file formats and a complete understanding of platform specific (MAC & PC) formats and cross-platform file conversion.
- Proven ability to create and complete any advertising, commercial production, promotional material, newsletters, brochures and other design materials in both black & white and 4-color process.
- Excellent organizational, communication, written, and oral presentation skills.
- Capable of functioning in a self-motivated and fast paced environment on an individual basis.
- Posses a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to create and complete advertising and promotional materials based on Director of Business Development based on the following information:
- Center, product and services review
- Target market
- Diagnostic volume and market share analysis
- Product awareness
- Referral rates and patterns
- Competitive analysis
- Identification of problems and opportunities
- Niche Markets
- Positioning Strategy
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post and maintain the company website and Intranet. Insure functionality of areas of the company website on a regular basis. Establish a system of tracking website functionality, changes, additions, etc. in written form. Establish and maintain registration within major Internet search engines to insure easy navigation to the company website.
- Reviewing with the Director of Business Development quarterly marketing plans and develops marketing concepts into advertising and promotional pieces accordingly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors overseeing and coordinating printing projects from concept to completion.
- Verify the integrity, functionality, quality and corporate image of the company website in addition to printed advertising & marketing pieces.
- Develop and maintain a proofing system for company website layouts, modifications and functionality for and printed advertising and marketing pieces.
- Maintain continuity in all aspects of the company website and any other production materials.
- Increase the revenues generated from referrals creating effective promotional pieces based on market plan goals.
- Assist in maintaining a log of promotional material stock, evaluating cost, and ordering accordingly.
- Assisting in the development of marketing promotional material, i.e., coordinating with physicians and technologists to acquire diagnostic information to incorporate into material.
- Work as part of the marketing team to develop community outreach program including identifying and cultivating contacts.
- Work as part of the marketing team to develop ideas for advertising copy and editing.
- Continually updating diagnostic imaging knowledge.
- Meeting with the Director of Business Development daily to discuss advertising and promotional materials.
- Attending weekly marketing meetings to be aware of company goals, status and upcoming changes offering input into ways of achieving company goals through effective use and placement of advertising and marketing materials.
- Assist in Collecting information and publishing an in-house newsletter six times a year.
- Assisting in the coordination and implementation of health fairs, expos, and other public events.
- Maintains patient care standards at all times to ensure reliable and accurate imaging and quality patient care via direct contact with staff.
- Contributes to and maintains good working rapport with all referral staff, patients, personnel and radiologists/physicians, to assure that the organization’s objectives can effectively meet the needs of patients and physicians.
- Assures that patient rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and civil rights are maintained.
- Maintains confidentiality of all classified and sensitive information and record, including patient care information.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis.
- Assures formal introduction of self by name to all referral staff and addresses staff in a friendly, courteous and profession manner.
- Follows established policies and procedures including safety precautions, marketing standards, and reporting.
- Reports all unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, etc., to supervisor immediately.
- Assures that work and/or assignments areas are maintained in a near, safe, clean and orderly fashion.
- Attends and participates in in-service educational classes, seminars, staff meetings and on-the-job training programs as required.
- Performs other related duties within the job classification or organization as necessary or as assigned by the director, radiologist or manager.
- Assists in other areas of the organization as required.
- Driving Car (getting in and out of car).
- Lifting boxes of brochures, flyers, and promotional items.
- Lifting boxes, display materials, for expos and seminars.
- Interaction between computer console, office equipment, standing, as required.
- Sitting and phone work.
If you meet these professional requirements and are interested in joining a busy, growth oriented organization. Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to
or fax to (239)425-4650.